Tankadin.com Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Aldor vs Scryer for 3.0  (Read 4912 times)

mlc2010

Aldor vs Scryer for 3.0
« on: October 26, 2008, 11:30:46 AM »

Hi,

With the changes in 3.0x, is there a difference now between going Aldor and Scryer? In the past, it seems Aldor had the edge with bonuses to spellpower on their quest rewards. Now, all we need is stamina and strength. So is it better to go Scryer now?

Or is the point moot because the Wrath stuff will be out in three weeks and its much better than Aldor/Scryer stuff?

Maadcowmoo

Re: Aldor vs Scryer for 3.0
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 12:53:54 PM »

Personally if i had to pick ... i'd go Scryer all the way no matter what aldor offered. Aldor's stuff isn't all that different from Scryer at the end of the day... and the reason i'd go with Scryer even if Aldor was a bit better ... god, getting Aldor rep is way harder and more expensive then scryer stuff.

But with that said ... i'd forget about it. Waste of time with wrath so close. Bang off some Achiements or do some dailies. Raids are easy now adays to ... jump into one of them ... hell you don't even have to be 70 to get into kara.

Thats just my opion ...

Click for WoW Heroes profile

krick

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 06:48:07 PM »

I was exalted with Aldor for Burning Crusade.  I recently did the rep grind back to neutral with Scryer, then to exalted with Scryer for the achievement...

Hero of Shattrath

...I also did the grind so that I could get both tabards and all the jewelcrafting recipes from both sides.

By far, the hardest part was farming 1344 x [Dampscale Basilisk Eye].  Took me months of on-and-off-again farming.  I recommend you take some guild lowbies with you and let them leech XP off you while you're farming.

Yes, I am insane.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 09:40:05 PM by krick »

Uropappus

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 03:40:21 AM »

hehhehe:P

Nice!

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries.